Product Name: Frozen Salmon Steak Cut (Individual) 冷冻有皮有骨三文鱼切片（单一）
Packaging Size: 200-300GM/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - BAKED SALMON
- Position an oven rack in center of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminium foil and brush with oil.
- Rinse the salmon fillets with cold water and pat them well with paper towels.
- Place the fillets, evenly spaced, in the middle of the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes; remove the baking sheet from the oven and season the tops of
the fillets with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Continue to bake until the salmon is opaque throughout and the insides flake easily when you insert a paring knife between the layers, 5 to 8 more minutes, depending on the desired doneness (cook until bright pink for rare, pale pink for medium and orange for well done).
- Meanwhile, whisk together the lemon juice and mustard in a large bowl.
- Add the butter and a pinch of salt and whisk until the sauce is smooth.
- Top each salmon fillet with some sauce.
10° C (Keep fresh for 1-2 days)
7° C (Keep fresh for 2-3 days)
5° C (Keep fresh for 5-6 days)
3° C (Keep fresh for 6-8 days)
0° C (Keep fresh for 11-12 days)
Keep it frozen at -18°C and at 4°C for even, gradual defrosting.
Defrost until the flesh is soft to touch.