Product Name: Bundle -Scallop Meat Canada 21/25 加拿大扇贝肉20-30
Packaging Size: 500GM/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - CREAMY GARLIC SCALLOPS
- Heat an oiled skillet or pan until it’s sizzling.
- Key step right here. You want them to sizzle and crisp to a golden colour on the outside.
- The first scallop should sizzle as soon as it hits the oil.
- If it doesn’t, wait and let the pan continue heating before adding any more.
- Use a large pan to avoid over crowding, or cook in batches to make sure they are at least 1-inch apart.
- Sear them without moving them for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Done!
- How to make creamy garlic scallops:
- Melt butter in the same pan as the scallops, scrape up any delicious browned bits.
- This is where the flavour is!
- Add garlic, minced or crushed.
- Pour in a good quality dry white wine, like Sauv Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
- Let reduce to half and add cream.
- Simmer. Stir in lemon juice off the heat.
- Add the scallops back into the pan to serve.
Frozen -18 degrees
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings