Product Name: Burung Puyuh Quail 鹌鹑
Packaging Size: 10PCS/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - BBQ QUAIL WITH HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING
- Bring the chicken stock to the boil.
- Clean the quail, and pat dry.
- Place the quail in the boiling stock, and return quickly to the boil-cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain and dry the quail and stuff with the herbs and lime zest.
- Brush with oil and season well.
- Cook on a medium BBQ grill for 7-10 minutes, turning regularly.
- Place the cooked quail in a warmed serving dish, pour over the dressing, and leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
DRESSING: Whisk all the ingredients together.
6 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon grainy mustard
1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Can be frozen for up to 3 months at -18°C or less.