Product Name: Cuttlefish Vacuum Pack 小墨鱼
Packaging Size: 250GM/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - SALT & PEPPER CUTTLEFISH
- Thaw the cuttlefish in the refrigerator the day before.
- Once thawed, discard any inedible parts and slice into edible portions.
- Combine the flour, corn starch, cornmeal, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Toss the cuttlefish pieces in the dry mixture, making sure all surfaces are covered.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Fill a heavy-bottomed pot with oil, Clip on a frying thermometer, and turn the flame on high.
- Once the temperature reaches 325°F (163°C): lower your flame to medium.
- When the temperature reaches 350°F (177°C): begin frying the cuttlefish in small batches.
- Once golden brown, remove with a slotted spoon onto a paper-towel-lined plate,
- about 3 minutes for each batch.
- In a sauté pan, heat up some oil on a medium-high flame, and toss the sliced garlic and chopped scallions with some Shaoxing wine for 30 seconds.
- Put the fried cuttlefish into the pan, sprinkle in the five-spice powder and quickly combine.
- Lastly, serve with rice!
Can be frozen for up to 2 months at -18°C or less.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings