Product Name: Green Pea (New Zealand) 纽西兰青豆
Country Of Origin: New Zealand
- Add enough water to cover the peas.
- Don't add additional salt because this will cause the peas to toughen up.
- Bring the water to the boil.
- Cover the pan and allow the peas to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Place the peas in a non-metallic microwaveable container.
- Add a tablespoon of water (15ml) to the peas.
- Cook on full power for 4 minutes.
- Spoon onto your plate and enjoy.
- Add 5-8cm of water to the water of your pan and boil the water.
- Once the water has come to the boil, place a steaming basket over the water.
- It is important the basket isn't touching the water.
- Once the basket is secure, add the frozen vegetables and cover the pan with a lid.
- After 2-3 minutes your peas will be cooked and ready to serve.
Please keep frozen -18 degree until ready to use
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings