Product Name: Mozzarella Cheese Shredded 切丝莫扎里拉奶酪
Packaging Size: 500GM/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - FRIED CHEESE BALLS
- In a medium bowl mix together shredded mozzarella, cream cheese, egg, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, oregano, salt, and flour.
- Mix everything well together.
- As you need to make sure that every part of cheese is mixed and covered.
- Using medium cookie scooper/ice cream scooper scoop out little balls and place them on a large plate.
- If you do not have a scooper, you can just eyeball. Each ball is about 34grams.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, paprika into the bread crumbs.
- Give it a stir and coat each ball with the panko mixture.
- Heating a small pot with frying oil is ideal.
- Try not to use a big pot for this purpose, as you will just be wasting oil.
- Frying these cheese balls will happen in batches.
- They fry very quickly, so you will not have to wait too long.
- Heat the oil on medium high heat and keep this heat consistent.
- Once the oil is hot enough, add the first batch of the cheese balls.
- Quickly agitate the bottom of the pan so that the balls don’t stick to it.
- For the first few seconds keep gently moving the balls from side to side.
- This way until the crust is formed, balls will no stick to each other.
- Fry these cheese balls until they turn golden brown.
- This should be enough time for the cheese to melt and mingle with other ingredients.
- Place ready ones on a paper toweled plate.
Put it into the refrigerator overnight, and leave it defrost.
Do not refreeze.
Please keep frozen -18 degree until ready to use