Product Name: Local Mussel Meat 本地青口贝肉
Packaging Size: 500GM/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - STIR FRY MUSSEL MEAT
- In a thick bottomed vessel warm the coconut oil, to this add the finely sliced garlic.
- Saute a bit, when the aroma fills the air, add in the sliced onions along with a few curry leaves.
- Saute, till the onion becomes translucent & turns a golden brown.
- Now add the turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala & black pepper powder and mix them well along with the garlic & onion mix.
- Now add the cleaned mussel meat to the above mix along with salt to taste and let it cook in it’s own steam for 5-10 minutes.
- Do not overcook, as they turn rubbery, it should be just right, juicy and soft !
- When most of the water is evaporated, add in the coconut flakes, stir it gently and remove from flame & set aside.
- Serve it with pulao or a mildly spiced curry and brown rice.
1. Low calorie, protein rich seafood. Providing the body with necessary minerals
and vitamins required for growth.
2. Rich in iron and hence are a boon for those suffering from Iron deficiency anemias.
It is a source of potassium and Omega 3 fatty acids and hence is heart healthy.
Can be frozen for up to 12 months at -18°C or less.