Product Name: Octopus Mini 小章鱼爪
Packaging Size: 300GM/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - BABY OCTOPUS SALAD
- Let the octopus thaw overnight in the fridge.
- Rinse octopuses under cold water, then cover with water by 2 inches in a 5- to 6-quart heavy pot.
- Bring to a boil with bay leaf, then reduce heat and simmer, cover until octopuses are tender, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer octopuses to a colander with tongs, then discard cooking liquid and bay leaf.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Whisk together oil, lemon juice, sea salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Toss octopuses with dressing and marinate, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes at room temperature.
BENEFITS OF FROZEN OCTOPUS:
1.A quality frozen octopus, compared to the fresh one, tends to be more tender
without needing special processing.
2.Low temperatures act on the elasticity of the muscle fibres of the octopus,
with the same effect of the beating.
3.Preserves the nutritional properties of octopus by guaranteeing
a high quality mollusc.
4.Cooking frozen octopus is very simple and fast.
Can be frozen for up to 9 months at -18°C or less.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings