Product Name: Surf Clam 16/20
Packaging Size: 500GM/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - SURF CLAMS WITH ONION, PANCETTA AND PAPRIKA
1. Heat a wok or large, deep-frying pan over a medium heat and add the oil.
2. Add the onion and pancetta and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the onion has softened. Stir in the paprika and garlic and cook for a further minute.
3. Add the white wine, bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for a couple of minutes.
4. Add the clams, cover, and cook over a high heat for a couple of minutes, until they start to open.
5. Stir in the parsley, taste and add salt and pepper (remembering that the juice from the shells is already salty). Pour over the Clams and serve with lots of crusty bread to soak up the juices.
Frozen -18 degrees. For best quality, consume within 3 months.