Product Name: Fresh Salmon Whole Norway 整只新鲜三文鱼（挪威）pre-order (Pre-order 5 days in advance)
Packaging Size: 4.2-4.5KG/NOS
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - OVEN-BAKED
- Bake the salmon on a parchment-lined sheet pan at 400 degrees Fahrenheit,
- allowing approximately 12 minutes per inch of thickness.
- After 12 to 15 minutes you'll probably need to cover the tail portion with foil, to prevent overcooking.
- When the salmon is almost done but still slightly translucent at the bone, remove it from the oven and cover it loosely with foil.
- Let it rest for 5 to 8 minutes, to finish cooking, then serve.
10° C (Keep fresh for 1-2 days)
7° C (Keep fresh for 2-3 days)
5° C (Keep fresh for 5-6 days)
3° C (Keep fresh for 6-8 days)
0° C (Keep fresh for 11-12 days)
Keep it frozen at -18°C and at 4°C for even, gradual defrosting.
Defrost until the flesh is soft to touch.