Product Name: Scallop 1/2 Shell 7-8CM 白色扇贝半壳 7-8CM
Packaging Size: 1KG/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - OVEN BAKED
- Thaw scallops in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Rinse the scallops, then pat them dry with paper towels before cooking.
- When ready, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a medium sauté pan over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted add the garlic and a pinch of salt and cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove the pan from the heat and toss in the bread crumbs until well combined.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, toss together the tomato, parsley and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Evenly divide the tomato mixture between 4 oven proof ramekins or scallop shells.
- Place the scallops over the tomato mixture and top with the cracker or bread crumbs.
- Bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve immediately.
Can be frozen for up to 3-6 months at -18°C or less.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings