Product Name: Asari Clam 21/30 蛤蜊全壳吐沙 21/30
Packaging Size: 500GM/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - LEMON GARLIC BUTTER ASARI CLAMS
- Make sure to get rid of the sand and dirt in them using salt and water.
- The amount of salt used should be 3-4% of your water.
- Soak the fresh clams in the salt water to for about an hour to de-grit.
- Drain them and soak in clean water for another 30 minutes to de-salt.
- Simply defrost before cooking and finely chop garlic and spring onions.
- Melt the butter in a pan/pot on medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté till fragrant.
- Add the clams and the sake.
- Stir and cook on cover until the clams are all opened up.
- Taste the stock and add sea salt to season if needed.
- Squeeze the lemon wedge over the dish.
- Add your favoured herbs like dried parsley or green onions.
- Remove from heat and serve.
It is to be kept at -18°C or colder.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings