Product Name: Bamboo Clam 竹滩
Packaging Size: 1KG/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - STEAMED BAMBOO CLAM WITH GARLIC OIL
Prepare the clams:
- Defrost, cut/remove from shell, cut away the blackish sags of innards & clean thoroughly, airdry in fridge.
- Clean enough 1/2 shells to place the clams on.
Cook the clams:
- Lightly brown the minced garlic so you have the garlic oil ready in a large saucepan.
- Add the clams & drizzle 1 tablespoon light soy sauce over it.
- Turn the fire to high to heat up & then quick lower to medium & cover for 4 minutes until the clams turned a white opaque colour.
- Turn off the fire, remove the clams & place each on cleaned individual 1/2shells on a large serving dish.
- Spoon the garlic oil over each clam & serve.
Keep Frozen up to 6 months.
Once thawed, do not refreeze.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings