Product Name: Breaded Prawn 炸虾
Packaging Size: 15PCS/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - BREADED PRAWNS WITH SWEET CHILLI SAUCE
- In a large, deep frying pan pour enough of an equal mix of ground nut and sunflower oils to cover the bottom with about half a centimetre of oil.
- Very carefully lower the prawns, one by one into the oil.
- Turn over after about two minutes, or until the bottom size of the breadcrumbs are golden.
- Using a slatted spoon or tongs carefully turn each prawn over and fry until the underside is golden.
- Remove from the pan with the same implement and drain away excess cooking oil on a plate covered in a couple of sheets of kitchen towel.
- Serve hot and with Sweet Chilli Sauce.
Can be frozen for up to 4 months at -18°C or less.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings