Product Name: Chicken Chop Boneless Leg 无骨鸡腿扒
Packaging Size: 2KG/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - MALAYSIAN CHICKEN CHOP
- Pound the chicken to medium thickness (about 1/2 an inch thick)
- Place chicken in a large zliploc bag. Add soy sauce and Worcestershire Sauce.
- Mix well.
- Let marinade for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add onion and mushrooms.
- Saute until onions are soft (approx 2 mins)
- Add ketchup, chicken bouillon powder, water, brown sugar and corn starch mixture.
- Bring to boil, stirring until the sauce thickens up a little bit.
- Turn off heat; set aside.
- Heat up cooking oil over medium heat in a skillet or large frying pan.
- Dip chicken in flour, dip in egg wash, then into breadcrumbs.
- Fry chicken till golden brown on each side.
- Serve with french fries and your choice of veggies.
- Gotta have french fries, though...cause they're yummy.
- Pour sauce over chicken just before serving.
Frozen at or below 0°F up to 3 to 4 months
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings