Product Name: Chicken Drumstick 鸡腿
Packaging Size: 2KG/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - PAPRIKA CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
- Preheat the oven to 200 Degrees Celsius approx. 400 Fahrenheit
- Line a roasting pan with baking paper (you don’t have to but it does make clean up easier)
Place the drums in the roasting pan, keep them single layer with just a little space between each.
- If your chicken drumsticks are quite wet, you can pat them dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl whisk together the marinade, oil, paprika, garlic, lemon rind, and salt (you can use a whisk or fork, you just want it well combine.
- Pour the marinade over the drums, I use a brush to spread it evenly.
- Bake in the hot oven for 45 mins, if you like crispier skin, at the 40 min mark baste the drums with the pan juices.
- Pop your oven on grill for the final 5 mins of cooking.
Frozen at or below 0°F up to 3 to 4 months.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings