Product Name: Chicken Gyoza / Dumpling 鸡饺子
Packaging Size: 25PCS/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - CHICKEN GYOZA WITH DIPPING SAUCE
- Place each assembled gyoza on the parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with a damp paper towel as you work.
- Spread the gyoza out to prevent them from sticking to one another.
- When completed, wrap the baking sheet with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat the neutral oil over medium to medium-high heat.
- Remove the gyoza from the freezer and gently place them in the oil, flat-side down. Cook until golden brown and crispy, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Once browned, add ¼ cup of water, cover immediately, and steam the gyoza for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Note: When working in batches, make sure not to overcrowd the pan to
prevent the gyoza from sticking to one another.
For the dipping sauce:
In a small bowl, combine ponzu, yuzu kosho, and sesame oil.
Whisk gently to combine and set aside.
To store at or below -18°C
Do not re-freeze once thawed