Product Name: Chicken Mid-Joint 鸡中翅
Packaging Size: 2KG/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - BRAISED CHICKEN WINGS WITH POTATOES
- Boil chicken wings in water for 2-3 minutes and drain the water.
- Combine the marinade ingredients and marinade chicken for 15 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into thick pieces and soak in water for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok fire and add in the chicken wings.
- Leave the marinade aside.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Dish it out and cover to keep warm.
- In the same wok, add in a little oil and saut shallots and ginger.
- Add potatoes and stir well. Add carrots.
- Pour in water, cover and cook till potatoes become soft.
- Add the chicken wings back to the wok and pour in remaining marinade.
- Cook it covered for another 10 minutes.
- Add sauce and cook till desired consistency.
- Garnish with scallions and mix well.
Frozen at or below 0°F up to 3 to 4 months.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings