Product Name: Chicken Whole Cut 18 整只鸡切18
Packaging Size: 2KG/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - WHOLE ROASTED CHICKEN
- Heat the oven to 425°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
- Place the chicken on a work surface or cutting board and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Cut off and discard any extra fat hanging around the body cavity.
- Drizzle the oil on the chicken and rub it all over the skin.
- Season generously inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Place the lemon and herbs inside the cavity, if using.
- Place the chicken breast-side up in a large frying pan or cast-iron skillet.
- Roast the chicken in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 375°F and continue roasting until the juices run clear and a thermometer inserted into the inner thigh (but not touching the bone) registers 165°F, about 50 minutes to 1 hour more.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and place on a cutting board.
- Let it rest about 15 to 20 minutes before carving.
Frozen at or below 0°F up to 3 to 4 months.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings