Product Name: Hamaguri Clam 蛤蜊
Packaging Size: 1KG/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - CHINESE STEAMED CLAMS
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and red pepper flakes, and cook stirring constantly until onion is tender.
- Add garlic, and cook for a couple of minutes, just until fragrant.
- Pour in the reserved clam juice, and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Gradually stir the half-and-half cream into the skillet, and simmer for another 20 mins, but do not boil.
- At this time, I like to prepare my linguine and garlic bread.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add linguine pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente.
- Add clams to the sauce, and cook just until clams are heated through, or they will become tough and chewy.
- Remove from heat, and serve over linguine pasta.
- Top with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese.
Can be frozen for up to 3 months at -18°C or less.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings