Product Name: Lamb Loin Chop (New Zealand) 有骨羊里脊扒 (纽西兰)
Packaging Size: 2PCS, 250GM+-/PKT
Country Of Origin: New Zealand
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - LAMB WITH GARLIC
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper and sprinkle lightly with thyme.
- In a very large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering.
- Add the lamb chops and garlic and cook over moderately high heat until the chops are browned on the bottom, about 3 minutes.
- Turn the chops and garlic and cook until the chops are browned, about 2 minutes longer for medium meat.
- Transfer the chops to plates, leaving the garlic in the skillet.
- Add the water, lemon juice, parsley and crushed red pepper to the pan and cook, scraping up any browned bits stuck to the bottom, until sizzling, about 1 minute.
- Pour the garlic and pan sauce over the lamb chops and serve immediately.
Frozen at or below 0°F up to 3 to 6 months.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings