Product Name: Mutton Minced (New Zealand) 纽西兰羊肉碎
Packaging Size: 1KG/PKT
Country Of Origin: New Zealand
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - MUTTON KEEMA RECIPE
- To begin making the Mutton Keema recipe, Heat oil in a wide pan and add cumin seeds, bay leaves, peppercorns and cardamoms.
- Add the chopped onions and saute them till they turn brown in colour.
- Add garlic and ginger paste, green chillies, tomato puree and mix everything well.
- Let it cook for about 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Once it is done, add coriander powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Cook for about 5-8 minutes on low flame.
- After 5-8 minutes, add the minced mutton and salute it for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add required water and cook till it gets dry.
- Once the mutton is cooked, switch off the stove and add garam masala.
- Mix well and garnish it with mint leaves.
- In Maharashtra, this Mutton Keema is served with pav.
- You can also serve it with Phulkas or Pakki Mutton Biryani.
Frozen at or below 0°F up to 3 to 6 months.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings