Product Name: Lamb Shoulder Chop (New Zealand) 羊肩扒 (纽西兰)
Packaging Size: 2PCS, 400-500GM+-/PKT
Country Of Origin: New Zealand
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - GARLIC HERB LAMB CHOP
- Add all the marinade ingredients to the blender and blend until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Marinate the lamb shoulder chops for at least 2 hours or up to 12 hours.
- This helps to tenderize the chops and provides deep flavour.
- When ready to make the chops, heat 1 tbsp cooking oil or butter in a large oven-safe skillet or cast iron.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add the chops to the skillet and pan-sear for 2-3 minutes on each side to get a nice, browned exterior.
- Transfer the skillet into the oven and cook for at least 10 minutes for rare (15 minutes for medium), flipping halfway through.
- An instant thermometer should read 125-130°F for rare, 135°F medium-rare, 140°F medium, and 145°F medium-well.
- Remove from the oven, and let the lamb shoulder chops rest in the skillet for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite side dishes and enjoy!
Frozen at or below 0°F up to 3 to 6 months.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings