Product Name: Mixed Vegetable (China) 中国什豆
Packaging Size: 1KG/PKT
Country Of Origin: China
Do not defrost frozen vegetables before you prepare them and add them to your meals.
Saute (Stove Top):
1. Pour your bag of frozen vegetables into a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add one tablespoon of olive oil (or cooking oil of your choice) to the pan and stir.
3. Cook, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes, until heated through, stirring occasionally
1. Pop your frozen veggies into some tin foil or a vegetable basket with a little bit of olive oil.
2. Place them on the grill and cook on a medium to medium-high heat.
3. Stir or flip the vegetables throughout cooking to avoid sticking or charring
Steam (Stove Top):
1. Place just two or three inches of water at the very bottom of your pot or pan.
2. Once the water has come to a boil, place a steaming basket or sieve over the water – making sure that the basket is above the boiling water.
3. Once your basket or sieve is in place, add your frozen vegetables and then cover the pot or pan with a lid.
4. Watch your veggies as they may cook faster than you expect.
1. Pre-heat your oven between 400°F and 450°F.
2. Coat your roasting pan with a thin layer of olive oil, and put it in the oven while it heats up (having a hot pan helps the veggies defrost and cook more easily!)
3. Toss your veggies in a bit of olive oil or coconut oil, and then add them in a single layer to your roasting pan.
4. Cook for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Please keep frozen -18 degree until ready to use