Product Name: Mussel 1/2 Shell New Zealand 纽西兰青口贝半壳
Packaging Size: 800GM/PKT
Country Of Origin: New Zealand
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - WHITE WINE GARLIC MUSSELS
Allow to thaw completely then cook as directed.
Make the sauce:
- Melt butter in a deep pan with a lid.
- Add garlic and chilli (if using).
- Allow to cook for 30 seconds until fragrant then pour in the wine and lemon juice.
- Bring to a simmer, taste and season with salt and pepper.
Prepare the mussels:
- Add the mussels to the sauce then cover and allow to simmer for 5 minutes or until they are all open.
- Discard any that aren’t open.
- Scatter over the parsley, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Serve with your choice of side dishes.
Crusty bread or fries to dip into the delicious sauce.
Can be frozen for up to 6 months at -18°C or less.