Product Name: Mutton Cube 羊肉切块
Packaging Size: 1KG/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - MUTTON CURRY
- Wash the mutton pieces (chopped into cubes) in running water.
- Keep aside to drain. When the water has almost dried, add the marinade ingredients.
- Mix well using your hands, rubbing the spices into the meat.
- Marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Take a heavy-bottomed pan and heat. One with a tight lid is preferred.
- Add oil and ghee.
- When smoke starts coming out of it, add the whole spices.
- Add a pinch of sugar. It gives an amazing colour to the mutton.
- Add the chopped onions and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- At this point, you can add the salt. This increases the cooking process of onion.
- When the onions turn translucent, reduce the heat and wait for them to turn pink.
- Add turmeric and mix well.
- Adding it in the beginning of the recipe helps you get rid of that raw smell of the spice.
- Now add the marinated mutton, ginger garlic paste and cook on high flame for 5-7 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Cover the lid of the vessel, lower the flame and allow it to simmer.
- When the mutton is almost done, add coriander, cumin, black pepper and mix well.
- Cook uncovered till oil starts separating from the meat.
- Add a cup of water, garam masala powder and cook uncovered till oil floats on top.
- Transfer the mutton curry into a bowl, adjust seasoning, garnish with ginger juliennes, coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice or chapatti.
- To make the mutton pieces soft and tender, you can wash and soak the pieces in some lukewarm water, rinse properly and then marinate it with the spices.
- Keep it aside for two hours.
- This makes the mutton pieces juicy and succulent as the spices are fully absorbed.
Frozen at or below 0°F up to 3 to 6 months.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings