Product Name: Patin Sliced 巴丁鱼切片
Packaging Size: 1KG/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - SALT & PEPPER PATIN
Fish Marinade Ingredients:
2 tbsp Dry Sherry Wine
1 tsp pepper
6 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp salt
- Pat fish very dry and slice into bite size pieces.
- This step is very important.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together your marinade ingredients.
- Marinate fish in batter.
- In a pot with avocado oil set over high heat, shallow fry your battered fish until golden crispy brown, about 7 minutes.
- Remove fish from pot. Pour out the oil.
- In the same pot set over medium heat, sauté ginger, garlic, green onions, red chilli, and sugar.
Throw in battered fish.
- Pour Dry Sherry over top.
- Fry for 1 minute and serve.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Frozen at -18°C or less.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings