Product Name: Premium Chicken Patty 高级鸡汉堡肉
Packaging Size: 150GM/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - THE CLASSIC BURGER
- In a bowl, mix ground beef, egg, onion, bread crumbs, Worcestershire, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until well blended.
- Divide mixture into four equal portions and shape each into a patty about 4 inches wide.
- Lay burgers on an oiled barbecue grill over a solid bed of hot coals or high heat on a gas grill (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 to 3 seconds); Close lid on gas grill. Cook burgers, turning once, until browned on both sides and no longer pink inside (cut to test), 7 to 8 minutes total.
- Remove from grill.
- Lay buns, cut side down, on grill and cook until lightly toasted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Spread mayonnaise and ketchup on bun bottoms. Add lettuce, tomato, burger, onion, and salt and pepper to taste. Set bun tops in place.
Frozen at or below 0°F up 1 to 2 months
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings