Product Name: Red Fish Fillet 红鱼片
Packaging Size: 300-400GM/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - BAKED REDFISH FILLETS
Before cooking: Allow to thaw completely then cook as directed.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F/180 C/Gas Mark 4.
- Lightly butter a shallow baking dish that is large enough to hold the fish fillets in a single layer.
- Pat the fish fillets with paper towels to dry.
- Arrange the redfish fillets in the prepared baking dish skin-side down.
- In a cup or small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of melted butter with the lemon juice, onion, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the butter and seasoning mixture over the redfish fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of at least 145 F/63 C.
- The fish should flake easily with a fork when done.
- Serve the redfish with lemon wedges and rémoulade sauce, if desired.
Can be frozen for up to 3 months at -18°C or less.
Please do not defrost by deep in water.
Suggest to slow defrost by chiller or defrost it by Zip Bag
to avoid direct contact with water.