Product Name: Red Snapper Whole Clean 红鲷鱼 (去除内脏)
Packaging Size: NET 800-1000GM/NOS
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - ROASTED SEABASS WHOLE
- Preheat oven to gas mark 5/190°C (170°C in a fan oven).
- Wash sea bass inside and out and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Make about 3-4 slashes across the flesh of the fish, line a roasting tin with foil and sit fish on it.
- Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and thyme and season the sea bass with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Drizzle all over the fish, tucking into the slashes.
- Put into oven and roast uncovered for about 20-30 mins – the flesh should feel firm to the touch and should be flaky and white.
- Remove from the oven and leave to rest for 5 mins before serving.
- To serve, flake the sea bass with a fork and serve with fresh lemon slices and a crisp green salad.
Can be frozen for up to 3 months at -18°C or less.
Please do not defrost by deep in water.
Suggest to slow defrost by chiller or defrost it by Zip Bag to avoid direct contact with water.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings