Product Name: Saba Mackerel Fillet Vacuum Pack 鲭鱼片真空
Packaging Size: 600GM+-/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - GRILLED MACKEREL (JAPANESE)
- Coat the fish with 2 Tbsp sake.
- Pat dry with paper towel (and discard the sake) and transfer the fish to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle ½ tsp salt on both sides of the fish.
- Let it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- During this time, preheat the oven to 425ºF (218ºC) with a rack placed in the middle.
- For a convection oven, reduce cooking temperature by 25ºF (15ºC).
- After 20 minutes, pat dry the excess moisture came out from the fish.\
- Place the fish skin side down and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the flesh is golden brown.
- Grate daikon radish. Serve the grilled mackerel with grated daikon and a lemon wedge on the side.
- Pour a few drops of soy sauce on grated daikon and eat the fish with grated daikon.
Can be frozen for up to 3 months at -18°C or less.
Please do not defrost by deep in water.
Suggest to slow defrost by chiller or defrost it by Zip Bag
to avoid direct contact with water.