Product Name: Shisamo 多春鱼
Packaging Size: 8PCS/TRAY
Country Of Origin: Japan
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - DEEP FRIED SHISAMO
- Wash and dry the fish.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the flour and the salt.
- Place dashi, mirin, soy sauce, and sugar in a small sauce pan and mix well.
- Over medium heat, bring to a simmer and stir, dissolving sugar.
- Let cool and set aside.
- In wok, heat oil to about 350 F.
- Have ready a plate lined with paper towels, and the dipping sauce at hand.
- Lightly dredge each fish in the bowl of flour and salt, shaking off excess salt.
- Deep-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, until skin is golden brown.
- Place the fried fish on the paper towels to soak up oil, then eat immediately with sauce and sections of lemon.
Keep in the refrigerator below 10°C
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings