Product Name: Spring Chicken 童子鸡
Packaging Size: 700-900GM/NOS
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - ROASTED SPRING CHICKEN WITH ROOT VEGGIES
- Preheat your oven to 475°F.
- Lay out the carrots in a single layer on a roasting pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Add a few springs of thyme.
- Place a roasting rack directly on top.
- Stuff the cavity of each chicken with a small bundle of thyme, ½ head garlic and ½ a lemon.
- Combine the chipotle powder with 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Sprinkle liberally all over the chickens with the mixture.
- Season with freshly cracked pepper.
- Place the chickens on the roasting rack.
- Drizzle with olive oil then place in the oven for 45 minutes or until the chickens and the internal temperature is 165°F.
- Meanwhile, place a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the roast turnip, beetroot, and carrots.
- Pour into a bowl and mix in the parsley, mint and orange zest then keep aside.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and place it on a cutting board tented with foil.
- Remove the roasting rack.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a simmer, scraping the brown bits off of the bottom.
- Let the jus (the juice) simmer while the chicken rests, about 10 minutes.
- To serve, place the carrots on plate and top with breadcrumb mixture.
- Slice the chicken breast. Place the chicken beside the root vegetables and spoon just over top.
- Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil sprinkle with sea salt.
Frozen at or below 0°F up to 3 to 4 months.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings