Product Name: Tiger Cooked Prawn with Head On 21-25 熟老虎虾全壳 21-25
Packaging Size: 700GM/PKT
EXAMPLE PREPARATION - PRAWN BRUSCHETTA
- Bring a pan of water to boil then add fennel slices for 2-3 mins until tender.
- Drain well and toss with reserved fennel fronds, dill, lemon zest and juice, 2 tsp olive oil and seasonings.
- Brush the slices of bread with remaining oil. Place in a hot griddle pan (or under a grill) and toast on both sides until lightly charred.
- Rub one side of each slice of bread with the garlic, then divide the fennel salad between them.
- Top with the prawns, then rocket and serve.
Ways To Defrost Prawns Safely:
Add 2 tablespoons salt to cold water (enough to completely submerge the prawns)
Take the frozen prawns out of the pack and soak them in the cold brine for
15-20 minutes till they thaw completely. Drain the liquid and use the prawns.
Make a few holes in a polybag and transfer the frozen prawns to it.
Place the bag in a bowl of water for 15-20 minutes till they defrost completely.
Take the frozen prawns out of the pack and place them in a colander or large sieve.
Place the colander under running water for a few minutes while moving the prawns
around so that the water runs over them evenly till they are defrosted completely.
Transfer frozen prawns to an airtight container.
Place the container in the refrigerator overnight or for 8 hours to thaw them.
Rinse with cold water before using them.
Can be frozen for up to 3 months at -18ºC or below.